- Micro-beregening & sproeiers
- Pompen, hydrofoorketels & accessoires
- Appendages, meet- & regelapparatuur
- Kunststof drukleidingsystemen
- Bevestigingsmaterialen & lijmen
- Metalen buizen & fittingen
Hydro-clone filters are an ideal solution for filtering suspended solid particles in irrigation water, especially when sand is present in the water. Yamit is one of the pioneers in manufacturing hydroclone filters. You can buy F750 and HFP types of hydroclone filters from our assortment. Both these filters are suitable for filtering a considerable amount of suspended solids and sand. F750 type is widely used for well water installations whereas the HFP type is suitable for well, river, and lake water applications. The variants of these filters are suitable for maximum operating pressure of 10 bar and they provide flow rates ranging from 5 m³/h to 93 m³/h.